Future opportunities for Members-
Aside from making new friends, & learning fun and challenging Baton Twirling tricks, allwhile improving overall health and fitness, there are many great learning opportunities & fun activities available to all Revolution Dance Twirl Members.
Below are some examples of current & future activities on offer to all Members.
- To participate in various displays & competitions, including our annual End of Year Display and the Burnie Eisteddfod.
- Progress through the ABTA developed and approved, Twirling Achievement System & receive certificates and badges for each level (there are 8 levels to the TAS).
- To attend the annual 4 day Athlete & Coaches Development Camp in Queensland (held in January each year) in which students are able to meet fellow Twirlers from various states, & receive additional coaching from Interstate & International Coaches.
- To attend additional Revolution Dance Twirl Workshops and receive coaching from elite Interstate & International Coaches & Athletes at home.
- To attend or compete at State & National Competitions.
- To participate in fun routines and activities, for World Baton Twirling day on April 10th each year.
- To participate in other fun, recreational activities such as RDT Movie Days, Discos & BBQ's.